National Day Celebrations Pre-School Chess Challenge 2012
|National Day Celebrations Pre-School Chess Challenge 2012|
|List of Prize Winners|
|1||Lian Kai En Gerard||2||14½|
|1||Choy Chia Xuan Janice||4||22½|
|2||Chan Wen Yan Alicia||3½||20|
|3||Lian Yuen Ching Natalie||2||14½|
|Rank||Open – Merit||Points||Tie-Break 1|
|1||Zhang Ruowei Ian||3½||16½|
|3||Chim Dong Han||3||19|
|4||Chan Yew Tang Bill||3||18½|
|7||Chua Ren Kai Edward||2½||18|
|8||Lau Yu Yang Aron||2½||15½|
|9||Seah Dong Xuan Lucas||2½||15½|
|10||Loh Jen Kang Karol Gerard||2||17|
|11||Lee Rui Guo Lucas||2||15½|
|12||Wang Xi Cheng||1||13|
|13||Lee Zhen Jie Spencer||0||16|
|Rank||Open – Top 10||Points||Tie-Break 1|
|1||Chan Jin Zhen||6||23½|
|2||Sim Rui Jie Nicholas||5||24½|
|3||Ho Xing Lun Royce||5||20|
|4||Kow Weiliang Bryan||4½||21½|
|6||Chong Chuang Wei Keith||4||22½|
|9||Hii Wei Jie Mark||3½||18½|
National Day Celebrations Pre-School Chess Challenge 2012 “
The event will coincide with Singapore’s 47th National Day Celebrations. It will take place on Sunday 5 August 2012 at the Katong Junction Level 2 Atrium. It will commence at 1.00 pm and the prize giving ceremony will be held at about 5.30 pm. A total of 32 young pre-school players will contest for the Academy’s Challenge Cup which they will keep for a period of 6 months and thereafter to be returned to the Organizers for safe keeping and for next’s year envent.
Click here – START LIST ; PAIRINGS and RESULTS.
Rules & Regulations
1) Organiser: Eastern Knights Chess Club and managed by Chess Academy (Singapore) Pte Ltd and played under FIDE Laws of Chess and the following rules and regulati/ns.
2) Date & Time: Sunday 5 August 2012 1.00 pm to 6.00 pm (Competitors to report by 12.45 pm)
3) Venue: Katong Junction Level 2 Atrium – 451 Joo Chiat Road #02-04 Katong Junction Singapore 427664
Tel: 6348946 Fax : 63480926
4) Eligibility: Open to ALL Children in pre-schools and nurseries. Participants must be under 6 years of age as on 1 January 2012.
5) Mode of Competition: 6 Rounds Swiss using Swiss Manager with 15 minutes for each player to complete the game.
6) Entry Fee: Shall be $ 25.00 per participant. (Members & Students of the Club and Academy shall be entitled to a $ 3.00 discount)
7) Prizes: Trophies shall be presented to the top 10 winners (Boys) and top 5 winners (Girls) with another 5 merit prizes for nursery level students. All other participants shall receive merit prizes.
8) Closing Date: Friday 3rd August 2012 at 7.00 pm. Late ent2ies and entries without payment will not be accepted. Entry Fee paid is non-refundable.
9) In the event of any disputes (outside the Laws of Chess), the organizer’s decision shall be final and no further correspondences shall be entertained. All participants agree not to hold the organizers responsible for any mishaps or injuries incurred arising from their participation in this event.
On-Line Registration – Belowmentioned